Please find here full details of the cover, what is included, and also the key exclusions. Please ensure you read the Policy Document (located at the bottom of the page) to ensure that this insurance cover meets your requirements.
- Accidental Damage
- Liquid Damage
- Fire Damage
- Flood Damage
- Malicious Damage
- Extended Warranty
- Worldwide Cover
- Cover whilst in transit
- No excess
- No limit on claims
- Automatic reinstatement of the sum insured following a successful claim
Significant or unusual Conditions, Exclusions or Limitations
Like most insurance policies there are some things we don't cover. Please ensure you read the "What is not Covered" section of the Policy Document for full details. We have listed some of the most important to note here.
- You must have been accepted for a DSA grant and own the equipment you wish to insure. The equipment must be less than 2 years old at the point of purchasing the insurance.
- In the event that your Equipment cannot be repaired at a cost less than the Single Claim Limit, we will replace the Equipment up to the Single Claim Limit.
- You must ensure the Equipment is operated and serviced in accordance with the published manufacturer's published recommendations.
- In the event of a claim You must be able to produce the original purchase invoice in Your name for the insured Equipment.
- Theft from any motor vehicle is excluded between 22:00hrs and 06:00 hrs.
- The doors of any conveying vehicle must be securely locked and al openings fully closed and fastened. The Equipment must be placed out of sight whenever the vehicle is unattended.
- Theft of Equipment whilst on hire or loan to any third party other than declared authorised users.
- Lost or misplaced Equipment.
This policy does not cover:
- Costmetic Damage.
- Wear & Tear.
- Any additional costs You incur above the actual Repair Cost or Replacement Cost of the Equipment.
- Data carrying materials, computer programs or data information.
The Policy Document
Please see below a copy of the full Policy Document, please take the time to read this and ensure you understand it.